I think today’s prompt can lead either to someone singing “These Are a Few of My Favorite Things” or providing a trite list of pleasant itemsIand occurrences. My singing voice is not good right now (where did i pick up a sore throat?) so I’d better go with trite list.
1. Sitting in the warm sun with a cooling breeze. I might be reading, checking emails on my phone, or just watching cars not stop for the corner stop signs, but it is relaxing.
2. A hot shower after a long workday outside in the garden. Removing the grime, and feeling the hot water on my skin is very refreshing.
3. Completing a project that had a lot of component parts, finally bringing it all together. This could be something as simple as a short film or video, or it could be a longer play production. Luckily my experience allows me to use bits of time here and there to work on things, but having a chance to do that final assembly is very satisfying.
4. Hearing from a friend who has not been in contact for awhile. I guess this might not be an “every day” occurrence in time, but it does lead to happiness.
5. Getting compliments on my cooking. I don’t think of myself as a great chef, or maybe even a great cook, but I can whip up some decent meals, and enjoy it when someone speaks their appreciation.
So how about you? Do you share any of these? What makes you happy? Let me know in the comments!
One thought on “5 Happy Things”
Enjoying time with my son, especially laughing together.
Good cup of coffee.
div>3. A workout th